Saturday

August 23, 2008, Called To Love

Called To Love

The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart," that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming: Romans 8

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1Corinthians 13

Use me Lord, cleanse me, take me through Your purging fire until nothing remains in me but Your love.

When it comes to receiving love and hearing the call to give love there is nothing else, everything wraps around this. Love is the beginning and the end, love does conquer all, love heals, love raises the dead. God is love.

Called to Love.

1 Peter 1:22 Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for your brothers, love one another deeply, from the heart. 23 For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.

Use me Lord I am Yours, all of me.

http://static.flickr.com/1073/933084846_b8ffead879.jpg

This is it....
Video & Song
'I Will Carry You' Michael W. Smith
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMZj0520v0g

No comments:

Post a Comment