Saturday

Novmeber 22, 2008 Full Living

With my mind and my mouth only and without my heart, to speak the Word, is such a dishonor to the sacredness of His Infinite Word, using It to hide under or a method to 'get' something that I don't comprehend fully the depth of It all, rather than building up faith by searching for Its Light to guide me on my path and being transformed in the ongoing searching for His ultimate Truth to renew my mind, which is continuous renewing, Romans 12. Then when It finally gets down in my heart, infinite work is still needed for It to manifest those things for which I search, which will always be Truth. The confusion is misunderstanding and often thinking that it is the heart when really it is the mind. The hardest journey has been 'trying' to live as an example totally from the heart, not only receiving His Unconditional Love, but giving the same Unconditional Love after it has been filtered through me and polluted with confusion of the mind.

When we are using our heart as opposed to the complication of our mind we begin to see glimpses of His vastness offered to us on Earth as it is in Heaven. What exuberant joy not to hide behind scriptures to cover the heart but fully live the Word, to allow the heart to feel deeply and to see the infinite depth of His direction as it connects us and all things together in His creation, just as the vast universe without is unending and the nano sized particles are infinite from within, so is God's Word vast and unending when our hearts are open to love, live, to be free, to feel and see fully, which reveals mystery and lighted discovery on a magnificent map for our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment