Saturday

November 29, 2008 FW: Let It Be

Let It Be

From Jim's blog this morning 'Let It Be' "We're not here to give up on ourselves and/or each other and lose all hope, with the only option left being to either beat up or leave each other in hostile rejection. We are here to accept all of life as the amazing gift it is and to learn how to love and be loved (which is deeply internal work), regardless of the external circumstances, which requires first that we stay present to the Truth and stick with it, and then that we look to God for answers when it feels hopeless and pointless, when it just gets to be too much. And judging from the emails and phone calls I've been receiving over this holiday weekend, it feels hopeless and pointless and too much for so many out there, and I can totally understand, and that equals incredible opportunity for practicing, for remembering, for returning to Him." ____Jim Spivey

This is so perfect for how I have been feeling and wanting to have full expression to love and be loved within my own immediate family and extended family, (and you have been in my prayers knowing you are with your families) to invite and allow that deep internal work which so often doesn't come because of a permeating stifling tension that keeps expression from flowing. So often in past years the holiday weekends and family get-togethers at some point would be disastrous, and each, including myself, would be involved in lashing out or leaving to avoid each other, or the total opposite, pretending all is well when it wasn't because of fear to just 'let it be'. I am finding peace as I dive within myself and allow Truth and Love to flow in order to slay the fire breathing dragon.I have changed and now can 'see' and 'feel' and truly loving ever minute of time with my family.

I'm on my brother-in-laws computer and getting use to the keys is taking time. So I'm going to leave this without the additional video or photo so I can go back and join the family. I love you all.

There is true healing in sharing from the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment