Wednesday

November 12, 2008 Anything and Everything; All or Nothing

Sometimes I stumble around blind, that is where faith lives. In the midst of it the desire to find 'truth' and seek and do His will, surrendering the best I am able (because I am becoming aware of my human condition to resist) to God to find my purpose in this life as He uses me with the gifts He has given me, in anything and everything.

Sometimes there are glimpses of this perfect place, of His perfect peace, in this perfect complete surrender, when all of Heaven opens up for clear view, when Truth is clearly visible and my purpose as a servant is laid out in a shockingly beautiful path or road and a wonderful light at the end beckoning me to continue on this 'straight and narrow path', because to stay on it is everything and all that is needed for my life to complete my purpose.

Wow, I guess my question is more, why now after all these years of deep searching? Why not sooner? But there is no 'time' with God, no age, no ending. Our flesh is only a vessel which carries our very 'being'. As we search deep 'within' we find who we really are, our sight begins to opened up to an all inclusive ability to see how wonderful and glorious all of creation, all of mankind, all of the heavens, all of the earth are in a beautiful synchronized dance. When struggles, pain, lack, and plenty are all a rich part of the same beautiful dance of our life's plan. When heaven is on earth and the Kingdom of God so close it is 'at hand'. When finding my 'first Love' happens over and over in anything and everything I can give Him thanks.



http://farm1.static.flickr.com/77/221593925_6167b5059c_m.jpg

Video & Song
'You Are My World' Hillsong
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/77/221593925_6167b5059c_m.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment