Monday

November 3, 2008 Taking A Leap


There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self. Aldous Huxley

It doesn't work to leap a twenty-foot chasm in two ten-foot jumps. American Proverb

Things do not change, we change. Henry David Thoreau

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. Leo Tolstoy

The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers. M. Scott Peck

Well, I'm still here. All of the above says it clearly for me. I need change and searching for it, it seems to be imminent. Like a leap or push over a canyon that occurs without notice. It must be my nature, the more I seek out my purpose, it just happens, that is, the leap or push.

I've been thinking about my blog and that obviously is sliding within the realm of this need for change. It is more important for my writing to be a log of my life and my constant searching, not to be a guide for anyone else. I must make my 'walking life' an example for what is within me more than what I can jot down on an email or paper. I am thankful for the emails which are obvious 'gifts of coaching' (which I am truthfully aware, I am not) and 'gentle 'non-directive' guidance to encourage growth and searching for more of Jesus.

So, here it is, I will continue to write my daily blog at various times throughout the day on http://www.hisheartmyheart.blogspot.com/. The blog will still be my heart and my walk through life, of searching and longing for His Truth. Any comments can be directly added there within the blog. If you would like an email from the blog site, I think it can be done, not sure yet.

Know that I love you, this does not change. I have an anchor, He does not change. But He allows change in my life, in my searching. My life, I once described as a 'rapid raging river'. Change is inevitable, I thrive on it.
So, now I must look to take a leap or I must fly and if I fall I now know I will never hit bottom. Yahoo!! Only He knows what's on the other side. See you there.


http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3194/2620036118_9d7abc00de_m.jpg

And when I am on my face before Him, He says 'stand up,
there is something for you to do'. There are beautiful facets of life,
One is my Anchor. The top of the diamond is where we eat with Him
it's called 'the table', all the others facets are a complete, full life, with
a rainbow of colors, when light shines through.

Video & Song
'Let It Fade' by Jeremy Camp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJQ-9FQVAds

No comments:

Post a Comment