Saturday

November 15, 2008 Today is Saturday

Hey it's Saturday!! It felt good to just lay in bed and think with a smile inside, wrapped in the covers. Thinking I need to get up and write and allowing today to be one of rest, but purposing it to be a day of rest in my body, my mind and spirit.
Today is Saturday, not Saturn's day but Sabbath day, one of rest. And as much as I am able I will give praise to my God for He is good, He is wonderful, He is everlasting, omnipotent, All Mighty God. He holds back the sea with His hand, breathes Life from His nostrils, holds the stars, and the galaxies in place in the universe, the Earth is footstool the Heavens His canopy. HE IS just as He said, 'I AM'.

We never know, nor can see what He is doing. We only can look back and see what He did, and in this very moment see what He is doing.
So today is Saturday. Praise God!!

Anyone remember these days?


This is such a beautiful song,
Video & Song
'I'm In Your Hands' Bebo Norman

No comments:

Post a Comment