Monday

July 7, Step by Step

Step by Step

Today I go out Lord with no plan but for you to show me step by step Your way.

Psalm 139:17 How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them! 18 Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand. When I awake, I am still with you.

This is the way that sets me free, without fear, without being anxious, to walk with the Lord and seek Him moment by moment. Breathe with Him, walk with Him, invite Him into my home, my work, my car when I'm driving, the days are His, day after day.

We get caught up in moments of uncertainty, matters that are difficult to find our way through them and answers that seem to never come. We do have a choice. Lord, let us hear Your voice.

Every face I see I will see You, everything I touch I will see Your plan. Every open door I will see Your direction. Every closed door I will see it's either not time or it's finished. Lord God of heaven and earth You are exalted. We seek Your face and not Your hand. You supply our every need. I understand the excess is for Your Kingdom, that is for Your work on earth as it is in heaven.

Every moment today I will be aware of Your presence, I will be aware of Your direction regardless of my activities and where I go. I will rest knowing regardless of what I see with my eyes, You are with me, and You are showing me the way. How can I ask for more but to live for You, moment by moment. This is heaven on earth. This is the peace of Your Holy Spirit that goes beyond all understanding.

Psalm 25:4 Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; 5 guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. 6 Remember, O Lord, your great mercy and love, for they are from of old. 7 Remember not the sins of my youth and my rebellious ways; according to your love remember me, for you are good, O Lord.

My eyes are wide open to Your guidance every moment of my day.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3106/2575023100_104582759d.jpg?v=0

This is on my heart from last night
Video & Song
'I Give You My Heart' Hillsong
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5v9r2HdVjPY&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment