Monday

July 14, 2008 Silent

Silent

We all come to this time in our lives where we need to be still and silent.

Ecclesiastes 3: 7 a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak,

I actually thought of just typing the word 'silent' and its meaning but I'll type a bit more because we all need a time to be silent and not use words. Just meditate on the things so awesome and beautiful around us in His glorious creation. Giving attention to our Creator. And really when I think about it, when that day really comes, I know I will be silent in His awesome presence.

And it is the time we can hear His voice, because it is 'still' and softly spoken.

Silence, it's not always a place of anguish in the desert, it is a time of peaceful, inner searching another way to be refreshed, replenished and renewed.

Preach the gospel at all times and whenever necessary use words. St. Frances of Assisi

So that's it.

http://static.flickr.com/44/149685493_bd5caf6bf2.jpg

Video & Song
'Be Still My Soul' Selah
http://youtube.com/watch?v=c9zHn4QSH-8

No comments:

Post a Comment