Friday

July 11, 2008 First Love

First Love

The Lord's total engulfing grace and love, there really isn't anything else that will do, there is no one else who will do. there is no other answer for anything in life. The thought of this beauty becomes so overwhelming it really is an experience of Heaven on Earth.

I was just sharing my thoughts of the scripture bringing me back to my first love Revelation 2:4 and how I use to think there must be a way to experience that again. That is, the newness and wonder of realizing all the the Lord did for 'me' and as time went on even as hard as I tried to hold on to that experience, my life over time became the desert places and the mountain tops over and over again. And anyone who understands what I am saying, those mountain top times seem very short to the desert times. I'm sure they are no different in time, they are the same, it is our resistance that makes them seem longer. I searched hard to find that place of unmoving faith, it comes from only One Source. I am sharing the deeper heart of my spirit and soul now as I speak. This desire was never achievable with the mind, it is not possible to experience love with the mind.

He takes our wounded hearts and He mends them and gently reshapes them to experience real love again. All the broken spots are made strong and now it can be filled up, it won't leak out what He is trying to give us. It's not just understanding anymore, it is living it. With the heart mended, the overflow is more than enough for me and it spills out to others, to every precious life surrounding me, my husband, my children, my dear friends, everyone I meet.

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_bF8lLndIjXYBy26jzbkF/SIG=1259h4m5t/EXP=1215856549/**http://oneyearbibleimages.com/jesus_salvation.jpg

Video & Song
'Rescue' Desperation Band
http://youtube.com/watch?v=RRrUrwEwrMw&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment