Friday

May 30, 2008 His Sheep

His Sheep

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Galatians 4:6 Because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, "Abba, Father."

Romans 10:8 But what does it say? "The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart," that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming"

John 10:27 "My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me."

John 15:18 18 "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. 20 Remember the words I spoke to you: 'No servant is greater than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. 21 They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the One who sent me."


The constant burning question, 'Will you follow Me?'. This isn't something that I answer one time and say, 'I will Lord', it is a day to day, moment by moment choice. And I do have a choice. My all loving gracious Lord is never imposing, never pushing, never demanding, never hateful, never angry. He is my love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control. Galatians 5.

I am in Him and He is in me, John 14, I am near Him and He is in my heart, my mouth cries out to Him, Abba Father and He hears me and answers me. If you know Jesus, you do know the Father.

Be still and listen, He is near you, you know His voice.

We are his sheep and we have a choice.

Video & Song
'Abba Father' Hillsong
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ReyopJalSDs&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment