Thursday

May 22, 2008, Speak

Speak

Psalm 30:9 I proclaim righteousness in the great assembly; I do not seal my lips, as you know, O Lord. 10 I do not hide your righteousness in my heart; I speak of your faithfulness and salvation. I do not conceal your love and your truth from the great assembly.

When we speak it can be used to build up or tear down, with love or hate.

Speak..
with gentle words Job 41:3
deceit Psalm 5:9
with deception Psalm 12:2
with arrogance Psalm Psalm 17:10
of Your righteousness Psalm 35:28
of Your faithfulness Psalm 30:10
evil Psalm 109:20
what is right Proverbs 8:6
knowledge Proverbs 20:15

And Profoundly Speak
1 Corinthians 13:1 1 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.

We can speak in all manner conceivable to man. Speak with the highest form of understanding and knowledge, speak to God, but without unconditional, transcending, transforming, love, freely given, to each other, the very ones who are created in His image, we have nothing, not even the ability to be heard. Because without love when we speak, it hurts the listeners ears, from all the peripheral noise to cover up the darkness in our hearts.

And as my journey will continue until the second birth, I see that the process to love 'profoundly' is a process that gently comes as we surrender to His unconditional love and let His profound unconditional love transcend, transform us moment by moment, day by day.

Sometimes it is better not to speak, but let Him speak to us, washing us and cleansing
us so that we may be able to love with His love.

Video & Song
'Word of God Speak' Mercy Me
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WsoiI8XhpmY&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment