Thursday

May 29, 2008 Paint My Life

Paint My Life

Think about our life from the prospective of God's hand. He is the master painter, the master sculptor, master weaver, master landscaper, master architect, master craftsman, master designer, master symphonic conductor.

Being an artist, I certainly can tell you it is not possible to 'create' anything. But I can honestly tell you that as He has given me gifts of expression to 'create', that is art, by His guidance and what I see in my heart. But in that there will never be the beauty of His creative hand.

I think often of the works of many masters in the past and even now, sculptors, painters, writers, musicians and I am in awe. There is no doubt that they deeply touched God's creative guidance. It is not possible to ever to create masterpieces of such magnificent beauty depicting life without that deep understanding of who we are and who He is.

The beauty of His creative artistic hand, His creation - millions of varieties in the magnificent human body, the earth, the galaxies, glorious sunrises on majestic mountains, green vast pastures, cattle on a thousand hills, flora, fauna, insects, amebas, cells, neutrons, electrons, atoms. Even art at a nano level. The beauty of the same creation in sizes before unseen by man is being researched and I am sure this isn't the smallest, as a galaxy isn't the largest.

Here is a video that is so interesting and if for no other reason I am attaching it for you to see the beauty in the 'nano' world.
http://www.kqed.org/quest/television/view/189?gclid=CKmd19fCy5MCFQtvGgodUh2IjQ

Romans 11:33 Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out!

The following was sent to me yesterday once again by my dear friend. I don't have the book 'I Am The Door' but will definitely be reading it soon.

"Your life is a work of art, and you need to be be busy about it even as a bee is busy pollinating flowers. And remember, work that is not exhilarating, joyful, and nourishing to you accomplishes nothing of value in the world." -- Paul Ferrini, in I Am the Door

"... the bee actually fertilizes the flower it robs." -- Charles A. Beard

"Your life's work is your love made visible." -- Kahlil Gibran

"Based on His most ingenious design, what you do to fully express your gift and to take good care of yourself also takes best care of the world. I love the way Paul Ferrini says it here:" -- Jim Spivey

"The gifts you have been given in this life do not belong to you alone. They belong to everyone. Do not be selfish and withhold them, worrying about only your own safety and well-being. Don't ever imprison yourself in a lifestyle that holds your spirit hostage and provides no spontaneity or grace in your life. Risk being fully yourself in every moment. Let go of the expectations others have for you and get in touch with what brings you the greatest joy and fulfillment. Live from the inside out, not from the outside in. To move toward your joy is not selfish at all. It is in fact the most generous action you can take. That is because your joy and appreciation feed the world. The spirit of others cannot be lifted up unless you trust your gift and give it freely to the world. Your fully-expressed life is the gift."

And worth quoting two days in a row, as I see my gifts more clearly now than ever and am humbled in the presence of God who has entrusted these to me. Every good gift comes from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow. James 1:17

Colossians 2:2 My purpose is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ, 3 in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

Even knowledge will pass away, and I will always come to this, Love will never fails. 1Corinthians 13

If you are very still you will hear His voice and experience your very purpose and know your calling. We are all painting, dancing and singing in a magnificent orchestrated symphony together with God and His creation.

The beauty of His creation in roses.
Video & Song
'Rose Canon' John Michael Talbot
http://youtube.com/watch?v=iNwQB7gXfMk

No comments:

Post a Comment