Wednesday

May 14, 2008, Run The Race

Run The Race

2 Timothy 4:7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 8 Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day--and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.

The race is long and hard, many times you think you want to give up from weakness, pain and exhaustion but you don't. It is one race that will be finished, there is no giving up. Everyone crosses the finish line. Over the last few days I said this to my dad a few times, I know he heard me. 'Dad, you fought a good fight, you finished the race, don't look back, run straight into His arms'. We are all running a race and we all one day will finish our race, crossing the finish line straight into glory as we long for His appearing.

And believe me, you know it's true, our spirits will testify, He Is Appearing Again.

We're running a wonderful race.

Video & Song
'How Deep The Father's Love For Us' Fernando Ortega
http://youtube.com/watch?v=n8tUP1R6hPo

No comments:

Post a Comment