Sunday

April 6, 2008, Search For Love

Search For Love

What do I search for? And when I search am I looking with my heart? And when I search is it for love? And if it is for love, where am I searching?

I testify that He is Christ, Son of the Living God, and I testify and proclaim He is my Messiah, that in Him I have life and life more abundantly. And the gate of Hades, death and darkness will not overcome it (Jesus speaking of Himself 'Petra' Matthew 16:18). He is the chief cornerstone, the stone that the builders (of the law) rejected. He is my Rock and my Salvation.

Oh Lord, my heart is steadfast in You, open the eyes of my heart, I want to see You...everywhere I search for You.

Video & Song
'Testify To Love' Avalon
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TgZ1ds0WM2k

No comments:

Post a Comment