Saturday

April 5, 2008, Finding Myself, Finding My Beloved

Finding Myself, Finding My Beloved

We pray and wait and pray and wait and seek and wait and search and wait and wait and wait.
And another entry I spoke of 'wait' back on March 26 as an action of hoping, looking, collecting or binding. This entry is the definition of 'wait' as being inactive or a state of repose. But is it ever, really? Is there ever a period of time that is inactive? The immensity in proportion to my finite mind cannot really comprehend the nature of measuring the length and depth and height but according to this text Paul says being rooted and grounded in love, that we may be able to comprehend His love and be filled with the fullness of Him.

Ephesians 3:14 For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15 from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, 16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, 17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height-- 19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

So to make this personal, this entry today is when my seeking, and my waiting and my searching Him, and surrendering to Him allows me to truly see myself. And as I can see all things come together in His time when I don't resist and control His 'perfect will' Like Song Of Solomon, the Shulamite woman seeks her beloved, and she searches and asks the watchmen 'have you see my beloved?'

And today I am the Shulamite woman, seeking Him continually, I found my beloved.
And here's to my watchmen that showed me the way, that stood with me in my praying, seeking, searching and waiting.

And the journey will be lovely but thankfully still always praying, seeking, searching and waiting. But this time I will not fall asleep with a 'lazy-mind and a lazy-heart' but will 'listen' and 'see'. Because in many ways it is His Heart My Heart; 'Continuously joined together, going on, without interruption. One continuous expression of love.' This is the way He planned it and all our trials and pain brought us to a absolutely perfect place to fulfill His purpose and His plan and this time we are 'seeing'.

And as you are reading this, my beloved is home.

And this morning this song was ringing in my heart when I woke up. It is my heart's cry always, Word of God Speak, to hear Your voice, continually washing my eyes to see, resting in Your holiness. My journey will always be growing... 'finding myself'.

Video & Song
'Word of God Speak' by Mercy Me
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9Yx4eT7ZxZk&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment