Wednesday

April 16, 2008 Hold On

Hold On

Hebrews 13:5 Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." 6 So we may boldly say: "The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?" 7 Remember those who rule over you, who have spoken the word of God to you, whose faith follow, considering the outcome of their conduct. 8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

Hebrews 3:13 For as long as it's still God's Today, keep each other on your toes so sin doesn't slow down your reflexes. ____The Message

...But encourage one another day after day, as long as it is still called "Today," so that none of you will be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin. ____NAS

Sin- Hamartano literally 'to miss the mark'.
Deceit - Apatao - literal word origin 'to cheat, beguile, deceive'.

The Lord is my helper and I will not fear. Jesus Christ is the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the same yesterday, today and forever. We can pray, ask, believe and receive. Our rest is in Him.

Because His promise IS 'I will never leave you nor forsake you', when we begin to fear or forget or fall short, or waiver, or begin 'to miss the mark', and are becoming 'cheated, beguiled, deceived', let us encourage each other every day, day after day, as long as it is still called 'Today', stand with to encourage each other not to give up, to remember that His promises are true.

So this morning my brothers and sisters, I am standing with you and remembering His promises and praying and encouraging you not to give up.

He is always with you.

Video & Song
'Came To My Rescue' by Hillsong
http://youtube.com/watch?v=yAMbEPZfWCY

No comments:

Post a Comment