Thursday

April 30, 2009, The Lion is a Pussy Cat

We are constantly learning how to live His unconditional Love and as we do we allow it to come back to us experientially and exponentially in so many amazing ways.

If we focus on the lion he will devour us, if we focus on the fire it will burn us, if we focus on the water we will drown. When we 'focus' on Jesus we invite Him to be our protector and provider.

I have really struggled throughout the day writing this off and on, editing and reediting until I've come to this. Maybe it's because I've been struggling with the lion or the fire or the water. But once I let go, I always find peace and strength because these devouring, burning, drowning circumstances, have no power over me.

The lion then becomes a big pussy cat...


http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3154/2410412512_c463696a26.jpg?v=0

No comments:

Post a Comment