Friday

May 8, 2009 Feed My Sheep

What risks do we take when totally giving of ourselves? To be able to feel what others feel? What manner of avoidance do we consciously and unconsciously take to keep from feeling the depth of pain or love from someone? Do we avoid in order to remain comfortable or choose comfort in order to resist feeling? When we search our hearts we find these answers and we love each other.

One said to me the other day 'no one wants them'. That is, those in jails and prisons. One said to me 'who wants them?' That is, the children who are losing sight of any glimmer of hope to live a reasonably healthy and safe life. One said, to me 'who will give them a chance?' That is, everyone, everywhere, children, teens and adults. One said to me 'do you love Me? and when I answered and said 'yes Lord', He said, 'then feed my sheep'.

His sheep are 'everyone, everywhere'....the prison isn't just a building...

No comments:

Post a Comment