Tuesday

May 26, 2009 Eternal, Internal Peace

One life changing experience is internal peace. Once I realize the difference between outward happiness and inner peace, then by example I can begin to affect peace.

My peace is not depending on anything I 'do', nor does it depend on anything any one else does to or for me. It also does not depend on where I am or my outward situation, physical comfort, being alone or with many people. My peace is inward and 'no' outward circumstance can change that. This work is continuous and my mind must be constantly renewed so my heart can continually expand.

What does peace look like? There is no more acting out in fear that is separating or destructive both inward and outward. There are no more troubled hearts, but flowing conduits of expanding peace, one person to another. With authentic inner peace we are able to invite others to find inner peace by example..

This peace began with our God, Who sent His Son and Who left us His Spirit. .

He is always reminding us

John 14:25 "All this I have spoken while still with you. 26 But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. 27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."


http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2357/1848971481_ad77433b20.jpg?v=0

No comments:

Post a Comment