Friday

October 31, 2008 Walking The Path

Walking The Path

Psalm 77:19 Your path led through the sea, your way through the mighty waters, though your footprints were not seen.

My heart is to do His will and my desire is to hear my purpose from Him. There is an uncertainty and unsureness when I look at myself. When I look and wait on Him to show me and keep my eyes and heart captive on the Lord, even when things are uncertain, I find strength to move forward no matter how crazy it sounds. After all who in their right mind would go up to the sea and believe there would be a way through those mighty waters? And even more so, the walk through the wall of water on both sides across must have been terrifying, but they did it. As I walk through the sea with walls of water on both sides, I cannot see a thing except my path, and yes, I'm terrified, it is only by faith I'll make it.

Paths have a beginning and an end, it's the middle that is uncertain and only faith will get you down it. While on the path some will come to greet you, some to feed you, some will come to tend your wounds, some will take you to your death, some will walk with you to support you, One will carry me when I can't go on to the end, to find my ultimate purpose in this life.


http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2309/2377796602_001ae9ac4f_m.jpg

Jeremy Camp wrote this song as a young husband at 23. He lost his wife to ovarian cancer at age 21.

Video & Song
'I Still Believe' by Jeremy Camp

No comments:

Post a Comment