Sunday

June 8, 2009 no. 500, The heart of a child

It blows my mind that I typed 500 blogs! I knew I could talk, they aren't consecutive, but continue through to 500!

All I want to do is say that it came from inspiration of watching others give their lives away to the point they they affected me to give my life away. I want to dedicate no. 500 to everyone in my life, all special gifts to me. To all of you who teach me about who I am as I watch you. We are one in His Spirit and One in Love, I have no doubt...that this is Truth.

I was talking with my little ones yesterday morning at church and asked them 'do you know that we will be living together forever?!' Of course I got all kinds of looks of curious looks from them. So like children that we are, I ask again...hopefully you can stand the thought... :-) 'do you know that we will be together forever in heaven?!'


I certainly love the thought, we will run like little children totally free and living fully expressed lives without any inhibitions whatsoever.

Ah the heart and freedom of a child!! Leaving all the cares of this treacherous world behind.

This is the coolest video from Iceland
Sigur Ros Glósóli
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFOvdSCOfpk

Here is the English translation, but you must watch the video. We know The Son, the Bright and Morning Star.

ENGLISH TRANSLATION: GlósóliGlowing Sun (Bright Sun)
Now that you're awake
Everything seems different
I look aroundBut there's nothing at all
Put on my shoes,
I then find that
She is still in her pyjamas
Then found in a dream
I'm hung by (an) anticlimax
She is with the sun
And it's out here
But where are you...
Go on a journey
And roam the streets
Can't see the way out
And so use the stars
She sits for eternity
And then climbs out
She's the glowing sun
So come out
I awake from a nightmare
My heart is beating
Out of control…
I've become so used to this craziness
That it's now compulsory
And here you are...
I'm feeling...
And here you are,
Glowing sun...
And here you are,
Glowing sun...
And here you are,
Glowing sun...
And here you are...
Glowing sun...

No comments:

Post a Comment