Saturday

June 27, 2009 Preparation, Serving, Cleaning Up vs Love

I guess there are moments when I get a glimpse of the total picture, maybe as Jesus sees, which is with Pure Love, and then I become overwhelmed with sorrow. This may be because in those moments my eyes are opened and see the disaster and the misuse of God's beautiful gifts which He freely gives us. It may be the way we treat each other and we Christians are not exempt. It may be how God's Word is interjected with personal fear. Fear does not negate the Truth it just blinds us. We must be aware of what is Truth and what is fear or a lie.

Confused is the 'mind' that has become cynical or the heart that has become calloused from years of hearing about the necessity of prolonged works and fear of losing our salvation. It isn't enough that we are fearful of losing our salvation, we pass the fear onto others. I am convinced that neither works, words or actions can separate us from God. Nothing can separates us from the Love of God. God is Love. Jesus desires our heart, soul and mind. It is the 'Mary Life' sitting at His feet. It's not the preparation, the serving or cleaning up that Jesus requires. He desires our heart, only our heart.

We have become enslaved to filled-up schedules and pursuing money and 'we' are the church. It is either too much of one way or another or totally giving up from burn-out which is inevitable over and over again from our 'out of focus' messages of works and guilt. I am seeking the simplicity of this beautiful Life to live in Love with God and my neighbor as myself.

There is a freedom for me to speak my heart for my own blog, whether anyone reads it or not. I'm slowly walking down this desert road to freedom from making bricks.

It's You and me Lord. You know how much I love You. Nothing else matters. Use me any way You desire. Show me how to Love with Your Love. Open my eyes so I can see with Your eyes. Speak to me so I can hear You clearly. Forgive me for missing or falling short of Your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment