Monday

September 28, 2009 Leaving the avoidance and diving into the expression of love

We are fearful, hurting people, carefully concealing our avoidance of love in many ways. Enslaved victim, victimizing, victimizer, power loosing, power taking, power seeking, power expecting, power requiring experiences create vaulted hearts that can only be opened by the Hand of God. Healing takes place through experiencing His Grace and His Unconditional Love through individuals who know there are no risks at all to lay down their lives for one another. Surrendering to giving and receiving Love, allows the walls of careful concealing within bus'y'ness (and other forms of avoidance) to crumble so the full experience of God Love can flow.

My desire, my purpose, my hope in this life is to seek His deeper 'Love' relationship with family and those that I am privileged to know on my life's path. My desire is to allow Love to flow freely to me, within me and from me without restriction or avoidance. My life is not my own. It has taken my whole life (and will continue to) to let go of the hiding, restricting, avoiding, withholding of Love.

God's Word is not a riddle to be 'figured out'. Hearing His voice and seeing His face are to be found 'within' the surrender to His Love. He calls us to Love with His Love. This is deep within you and me.

God calls you and me His friend. We are friends. There is no higher calling in this life, it is Heaven on Earth. This is Joy. We know.

John 15:11 These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full. 12 This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends. 14 You are My friends if you do whatever I command you. 15 No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you.

There is no doubt that I am finding myself in my expression in art. These fractal flames are amazing. I am more than ready to dive right into the middle of this expression.



Teresa Parsons
hisheartmyheart@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment