Tuesday

September 22, 2009, A Wondeful Life

Here I am drinking a B-Day cup of Jo in my favorite cup. Ken and I enjoy these cups because of special memories. My oldest son Josh gave these his/hers matching cups to Ken and I over 20 years ago clanging glass in a beautiful child wrapped box. I can't think of a better way to start my 55th birthday....in Europe I would be in my 56th year...I think I'll wait, I like the U.S. number much better.



And here's how I feel today...

Thank you Mom for choosing life for me, I love you and love my life.

'It is astonishing how short a time it takes for very wonderful things to happen' Frances Burnett

There are so many, many life lessons with an open gift of Grace to do over and over, again and again.

'Remember no man is a failure who has friends....and family.
I ring the bell for my husband Ken, there is an angel who is smiling at you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc8N8zq77oc

And then my other son Jesse sends me this wonderful, to get my day started, youtube video putting another big smile on my face. I must share it with you...

http://uk.video.yahoo.com/watch/1329298/4600400

And as I finish this up it is pouring down raining here. Maybe I won't be able to do anything but stay right here with my family in our apartment. And if that is the case...thank you God. It really is a wonderful life because the Son is shining and angels really are all around.

Off to be with family and friends today...It is a wonderful life!

Teresa Parsons
His Heart My Heart Your Heart
hisheartmyheart@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment