Monday

September 21, 2009 Affliction Awakens to Joy in the Morning


I thought about the Lord saying 'I will never leave you or forsake you'. Only after allowing myself to question the purpose of feeling alone and pondering how Jesus felt from the garden to the cross was I able to see the richness and direction for new life in this message. I see a relation within marriage as Christ refers to His love for the Body as a husband loving his wife. This is our vow from the beginning. Our choice is to hold each other in love. Jesus is the only one, who is always and forever present in time of need, in every difficult circumstance, every fearful situation, who sticks it out with us, in thick and thin, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer. This blows my mind and it should, only my spirit can understand it fully.

'Affliction comes to us, not to make us sad but sober; not to make us sorry but wise.' H.G Wells

We choose life, we choose it to open peace within our souls, which does pass all understanding of our carnal minds. I can only experience this by choosing to hold onto Jesus.


http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3204/3133496327_49363f6339.jpg

We are weeping together with a father and mother as they mourn the passing of their child. In the morning there is joy that Rhyder now 'rhydes' in the arms of Jesus. He is perfect and perfectly safe, and we will see him again. Life has been chosen today, that is a promise; Eternal Life that is His promise.

Affliction comes and spills us out until we're emptied and nothing is left and at the very bottom Jesus is always with us. We weep all night long, He hears our cries and brings joy in the morning. (Psalm 30:5)

Lamentations 3:21 But there's one other thing I remember, and remembering, I keep a grip on hope: 22 God's loyal love couldn't have run out, his merciful love couldn't have dried up. 23 They're created new every morning. How great your faithfulness! 24 I'm sticking with God (I say it over and over). He's all I've got left. 25 God proves to be good to the man who passionately waits, to the woman who diligently seeks. (The Message)

No comments:

Post a Comment