Sunday

June 12, 2009 Freely Express, Freely Soar, Freely Live

What is this thing that eats at me? Sometimes it is relentless and can make my heart sick (as well as the body) if it is not freed up. It is the resistance of expression and with resistance life becomes dormant.

When I am able to let go and and 'let my heart soar instead being sore' my heart is light as a feather, like a young carefree child. Loving freely and unconditionally and receiving all the love that will be given to me.

'There is a form of laughter that springs from the heart, heard every day in the merry voice of childhood, the expression of a laughter --loving spirit that defies analysis by the philosopher, which has nothing of rigid or mechanical in it, and totally without social significance. Bubbling spontaneously from the heart of child or man.' William Osler

Matthew 19:14 Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

This is why I love being with children. As adults we must continually die to ourselves to have this full expression of a child and full exposure of our feelings. We must relearn to give from a freed up heart and receive from a freed up heart. This is Life freely expressed. A child has the answer to the kingdom of heaven.


http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2048/2305140413_0763f5671d_m.jpg

I am going to make this my expression, I really like this....

And before closing... Happy Birthday Jim!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment