Friday

July 3, 2009 The Way Out of Egypt


http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3261/2693282098_088ae295c2_m.jpg

My first step is to lay down the bricks that pay for the meat and garlic and have no desire to be a slave to idols. And once hitched to my camel, even though I see sand all the way to the horizon and no life in sight, I know by the measure of faith given to me, if I follow the Son, the Promise Land will be revealed and it's not of this world.

Here's my great escape by following Jesus' Light within me to show me the way 'out' because the sand inmy eyes is blinding and that heat is unbearable, the only way through the desert is to let go of the need for that mammon.

How many times has He said, 'take nothing with you, I will supply'? Now that's freedom!!

And to add to this constant temptation of the world, this popped up on my lap top as soon as I typed the word 'freedom' - The Way to Financial Freedom. Wow is this a red flag to remind me this is not the way 'out'! I will glady pass on this one and say 'ha, devil, back in your face, you've tried that one on me already!'.

....This is my story

This is my song....

Painting Pictures of Egypt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSXciv06218

No comments:

Post a Comment