Thursday

July 2, 2009 The Wonder of It All

Time sure dissappears. And even though I haven't posted for a few days there are constant thoughts flowing through my heart on what to write.

There is a death or emptying out of myself that allows a real connection and compassion for those in my life. It doesn't matter, the 'superficial' conversations. This language has nothing to do with the heart. The body language has nothing to do with the heart. These actions often show fear and pain and resistance. Under the actions, within every beautiful life there is a soul, the heart of their existence, the Living Breathing Force of God. The wonder of it all.

It is in this deep within place that there is no more need for show, no need for extravagance (although for our needs being met, I am truly thankful), no need to flaunt, no need to one-up, there really isn't any need to primp (although as I am becoming aware of my aging face and body, a little primping is okay).

In all this I am thankful to God for His magnificence, His creation all around me. To be honest it would be okay to live in Eden again, totally liberated. Even that experience is from within. To be free like a child, no worries in the world. Oh how nice it would be if we could stay carefree and live as Love examples through this life. Oh, but it seems we can. It can't happen on the outside. The experience is connecting with Him from within and within others.

There is no more to say. Except Love one another as you love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment