Wednesday

February 15th 2012 'IN LOVE'

Yesterday was Valentine's Day and a thought came to me because I see clearly the diversion and distraction of the world through the lies of an imposter love as opposed to the magnificent, unconditional Love that our Father has for everyone of us. No one is excluded. We have been taught that performance and giving of gifts is the way to being Loved and seen; He is saying there is only one way and "all I desire is that you be in Love with Me as I Love you".

I want to say to the whole world....there is a way to stop the fighting, stop the wars, stop the hate and separation and divorcing of those we Love. The way to this Love is through the need of nothing else but this Love...make Love first, because if it is unconditional, all inclusive, all embracing of each other as valuable precious humans 'being' and 'becoming' then we are truly 'IN LOVE'

Here is what came to me yesterday and I pray it sets many Free...
"Don't be caught up in the man made retail holiday of what Valentine's Day, or any other man made holiday and what they have come to represent...but simply see these days as days to remember that that you are totally Loved and beautiful beyond words. Whether you are by yourself or have many close relationships with family and friends...You are NOT alone....There is ONE Who Loves you beyond words and His LOVE is unconditional and He sees you as precious and beautiful. He will never leave you!! You are Loved!!! ....and I Love you too!!


Let your Light shine in the pain of darkness..