Saturday

October 24, 2009 The end is the beginning

The end is the beginning....
The beginning is the end....

I want to begin with the end of my last blog entry.... ..
within His vast, infinite creation...there is plenty of room to be included and not so infinite that we lose sight or immediate touch with each other.

and from two other blogs I received yesterday morning...

He does not change truth to fit our situation, but He does give the love, wisdom and grace to accept that truth. God"s direction is not always the easiest thing to do, but it always is the best in the long run. Today you do not have to handle life alone. Dr. Gerald Sadler

break free
Look Up
REACH OUT
Hold On Tight
Jim Spivey

It feels so good to not be alone. Yes it does as we experience this awesome and beautiful relationship with the Lord and each other. Breaking free, looking up, reaching out and holding on tight to Him and each other. All the lonely people in a new vision are completely living in Love in the middle of a difficult world because we hold on tight to each other as we hold on tight to Jesus. Our eyes are open to everyone around us, clearly seeing our purpose in this life. Being alone is no longer about who can be with me? but is transformed, with whom can I be?

Something else to ponder, just because we are all crowded together doesn't mean we are connected together. If we look to a person or groups of people to find answers to our despair and loneliness, we lose sight of God's Truth, our purpose or call. The only way to connect with each other is through Jesus where we see many hearts pounding.

This is not a political statement...





Here's a song, and to be honest it really is 'strange' how the message is in sync with what I'm sharing. But it's not strange since we know where the darkness comes from, the one who comes to kill, steal and destroy.
I am confident there is no End, we have a hope that the End is the Beginning into New Life.
The End is the Beginning is the End, by Smashing Pumpkins
This genre isn't my favorite but it clearly depicts the hate, destruction, despair and lonliness in the world and disconnection from God and each other. As I watch this, I feel really really small in this call and that is okay as long as I don't lose sight of my Source of strength. I know I can be a light in this world only as I am replenished and strengthened by His Light.
Lyrics:
Send a heartbeat to
The void that cries through you
Relive the pictures that have come to pass
For now we stand alone
The world is lost and blown
And we are flesh and blood disintegrate
With no more to hate
Is it bright where you are A
nd have the people changed
Does it make you happy you're so strange
And in your darkest hour
My old secrets laid
We can watch the world devoured in its pain
Delivered from the blast
The last of a line of lasts
The pale princess of a palace cracked
And now the kingdom comes
Crashing down undone
And I am a master of a nothing place
Of recoil and grace
Is it bright where you are
And have the people changed
Does it make you happy you're so strange
And in your darkest hour I hold secrets flame
We can watch the world devoured in its pain
Time has stopped before us
The sky cannot ignore us
No one can separate us
For we are all that is left
The echo bounces off me
The shadow lost beside me
There's no more need to pretend
Cause now I can begin again
Is it bright where you are
And have the people changed
Does it make you happy you're so strange
And in your darkest hour my old secrets laid
We can watch the world devoured in its hate
Strange
Strange
Strange
Nothing changes in this call...''Feed My sheep', 'Tend My sheep' ....
Jesus is the Α&Ω - The Beginning & The End

1 comment:

  1. 冬に1人でネカフェとか寂しすぎやし、でも自分から積極的に声を掛けれる娘ばかりと違い、内気な娘は神待ちと言われるように自分の事を助けてくれるのを待ってるんです。貴方の優しさを待ってる娘は意外な程多いよ

    ReplyDelete