Saturday

October 10, 2009 Surrender

Crossing the threshold is an individual and personal step. We can be held, walked with, counseled, encouraged, coached, cheered on, but when it is time to cross the threshold, we must do it alone.

This is surrender.

If I focus on 'my way', I use up more of my energy if not all of it to find answers to each situation vs. 'God's Way' which uses none of my energy and brings peace that surpasses 'all' understanding, that is, goes beyond my mind. In God's Way we walk through the threshold with the Lord to this awesome place where everything about 'self' is diminishing and He is increasing.

This is surrender.

I really understand John the Baptist when he said,
'He must become greater; I must become less'. John 3:30 NIV

This is surrender.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IORMvbM_x8
Marc James 'Surrender'




Teresa Parsons

No comments:

Post a Comment