Monday

ABC'S OF HOW G-D SEES YOU AND ME

You Created me Alive, You Breathed Your Breath into me because You Love me, You Created me Beautiful In Your Image because You Love me, You placed Your ring on my finger and called me Your Beloved because You Love me, You watch me, Called me and made me Your Chosen, because You Love me, You Gifted me with every Good and Perfect Gift before You called me by my name, to share and give You back The Glory because I Love you, You gave me a Powerful Heart to Love You, to Love myself and to Love others, You are my strength in my weakness, in Your Great and Perfect Love I am completely Surrendered and totally Free, because You Love me, You held my Heart gently and changed my broken, hurt and hardened Heart and made my Heart Tender to see with Your Eyes, because You Love me, You Created me, You see me as Fearfully and Wonderfully Made, Wonderous in Your Eyes, Molded me to see and feel as You do, You Love me, I Love You, You Love, I Love THA M'AGAPAS S'AGAPO EGO EIME EL SHADDAY