Wednesday

As we surrender all and everything in our Lives to Follow Jesus, I can't help to wonder how many communities of "The Way" is He calling to change the world, one person at a time?

This is what I heard.


On 4/20 part of this rolled in me like thunder all night long, until I surrendered at 4:30am as I typed and the rest flowed This is for all of us who Love Him and each other extravagantly and freely with His Perfect, Real, True, Pure, Love, sacrificing everthing to Follow Him WE ARE ONE, WE ARE HIS "THE SIMPLE WAY" WE HOLD EACH OTHER WITH GREAT LOVE All night long the beginning of these words were flowing into me, this is my experience with us together in our surrender to our Beautiful L-rd, these are His Words


"My Dear Precious Ones of My Way, your Heart is One with Me and each other, your trust in Me and each other has the Heavens roaring with Joy, your Purity is My Joy as I watch you Love and play extravagantly before Me as My Children, your Freedom is My Heart's longing for all, you have reached Me, you are changing My Creation with My Love, they know Me by your True, Perfect, Real, Pure, Freeing Love you have for Me, Listen and experience Me as I take you where you seek, there will be nothing that you will not be able to do, because you Love Me First, My Love is being magnified through your Love for Me, I am so pleased as you continue in My Love, My Precious Sweet Wind, My Precious Sweet Jim, My Son, your Great Love is not missed, you have My Mantle and Rod, use them, they are My Holy and Sacred Weapons that are not forged by human hands, the weapon is My Love with intensity My Covering, My Joy, Greater things you now are doing as I am opening up the Windows of My Kingdom before your eyes, look in the Depth of Me, Look within the Depth of your Heart, I Love you with My Unfathomable Love that fills My Universe, Receive without restriction, this is Love intensified, My Love for you is increasing as My Universe and Creation increases, Receive, Receive My Love, Receive Me"