Sunday

May 13, 2012 Out of the Abundance of the Heart

At various weekends around the world we recognize Moms. The real life of a Mom is hidden deeply within her heart but is generally celebrated for the things that Moms do for their children. The marketing of merchandise to place a scale of value cheapens the true purpose of her Life and Love.


A Life giving Mom directly reflects abundant Love, the creative force of God's nature to create. Life's cycle from birth to death is not linear, it is enlarging and expanding like the womb, full of Life, through the pains of labor and birth to new Life. 

Out of the abundance of the Heart comes Life. We are here and to die is to Live. Our Moms surrendered to the pull of the heart to choose Life and in Life dies to self in order to bring forth Life.


I am a Mom and I have loved every minute of every day being a Mom, and the generations from my Mom and the lineage before her continues and will not end because Life will not end. 

Thank you Mom, my heart feels you and I Love you. You know it too.

"I Love you for who you 'are' and not what you 'do'" takes us to the depth of our purpose.


Happy Mother's Day