Thursday

December 31, 2009 Sharing Our Contentment

How awesome it is that we are all searching for Truth to experience how beautiful we are, created in God's image vs. the opposition of thought which can distract us to superficial want and the need for attention to bring self worth vs. where our hearts release control to God the only One Who is perfect in order that we may be transformed and renewed in our minds and in this surrender our eyes are opened wide to see the contrasting difference between the desire of our hearts vs. want. Once again I remember these unexplainable moments in my life when I search for understanding in the profoundness of it all and find these most amazing experiences are continuously available regardless of circumstances and strengthened in His unending, unconditional Love to supply every need, spiritual, emotional and physical, in my surrender and commitment to His perfect plan for my life. Yes, this Is Home where I am given the gift to live abundantly, Heaven within me.

I started my blog in December of 2007, today I end 2009 with the same expression and continuous focus for Love pouring in me from God, from you and receive It and the call to let It flow out and share It with you and your loved ones and pray that the desires of your heart may find that our most important need is realizing that all desire is complete.

The Living Abundant Life Love Letter...For God so Loved the World, He sent His only Son, Jesus....to believe Him and receive Him...in Him we are complete, in Him we experience the Father and His Spirit, In Him we are fulfilled and live an abundant Life. John 3:16

If we have no fear we will experience Him, we will see and hear, He is the Way, He is the Door. Receive and fill your heart with this continuous flow of Love....



My life is a beautiful run-on sentence :-)


Teresa Parsons

No comments:

Post a Comment